The Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show Returns to State Farm Stadium
By Ryann Checchi -
Monday Feb 15, 2021
The Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show, the largest home show in the Southwest for 28 years, makes its much-anticipated return to State Farm Stadium Friday, March 5 through Sunday, March 7. Safely shop spring-inspired indoor and outdoor decorating ideas to freshen up your home for the new season. The show features a variety of local small businesses, artisans and the best assortment of home improvement companies throughout the Valley all in one location for three days only.
“As Arizona’s best Home Show for nearly three decades, we’re ecstatic to bring back the March show to State Farm Stadium and continue to help support local businesses and artists. We’ve gone above and beyond to ensure everyone’s safety with extra precautions and increased safety guidelines,” said Katie Jones, show manager. “Attendees can get inspiration to refresh their home for the spring season with endless landscape ideas, décor and more. They can also enjoy a free make-and-take craft class including our new glass etching.”
The Home Show has created numerous safety measures and guidelines to ensure guests and exhibitors feel safe and secure, which include:
• Wider aisles, enabling the practice of safe social distancing
• Ensuring the availability of handwashing and sanitizing stations
• Ensuring regular and thorough cleaning of the venue
• Face masks required at State Farm Stadium. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own face masks, although a complimentary disposable mask will be provided upon request.
Visit MChomeshows.com for more Health & Safety details.
WHO: The Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show, complete with hundreds of home improvement, design and landscaping products and services offered at exclusive Home Show pricing.
WHAT: Unique Show Attractions (FREE with admission):
• Handmade Headquarters: Sign up for FREE make-and-take crafts, including lavender lemongrass bath bombs and lemongrass scrub, glass etching, succulent terrariums and trendy wood plank signs!
• New Glass Etching Class: Drink Creatively of Phoenix will teach you how to etch your own chic design on a glass plate or wine bottle that’ll impress your guests at the next get together. No experience needed.
• DIY Demos and Seminars: All weekend long
o Crash course on how to tackle a shower remodel
o Backsplash installation
o Clever ways to add more storage throughout the home
• Make Your Own Beeswax Candle and Sample Local Honey: Buzz on over to the AZ Queen Bee booth to roll your own take-home beeswax candle. Sample local favorites featuring unique flavors; desert bloom, orange blossom, creamed & infused lemon, strawberry, chocolate, & blueberry honeys. While there, shop adorable totes, honey jars, honey sticks, reusable beeswax wraps, kitchen accessories and more!
• Design Your Backyard Staycation: FREE walk-up landscape consultation and take-home design with the landscaping professionals at Horticultural Frontiers, a value of $350. Don’t forget to bring your existing backyard pictures and measurements.
• Dog Tricks & Obedience Training Demo’s: Watch amazing tricks & demonstrations of basic to advanced obedience training from the skilled professionals at Dog Training Elite.
WHEN: Friday, March 5 - Sunday, March 7
Friday through Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WHERE: State Farm Stadium, 1 Cardinals Dr., Glendale, AZ 85305
COST: General Admission: $5 daily for adults, kids ages 3-12 are $2. Children 2 and younger are free.
Senior Morning: Friday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., $2 admission for guests 60 and older.
Customer Appreciation: $2 admission Friday and Sunday 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Military Appreciation: $2 admission with valid military identification all three days.
March Birthdays: Visit the info booth for a special gift with valid ID.
Sign up for discounted tickets at MChomeshows.com.
FREE Parking onsite: Large food court. No ATMs onsite, no cash accepted; credit or debit cards only.
Complimentary disposable face masks will be available at the entrance of the Show to attendees upon request, limit one per person. Hand sanitizing stations available throughout the Show. For a detailed description of the Home Show Health and Safety Plan, visit MChomeshows.com.
For more information about the Maricopa County Home Show, call 602.485.1691 ext. 4 or visit http://www.MChomeshows.com. Follow the Maricopa County Home Shows on Facebook at facebook.com/HomeShows.