Dr. Lundquist is the Medical Director and founder of Active Life Physical Medicine & Pain Center, Innovative Surgery Center, and Regena Spa. She is dual board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation along with Pain Management and a diplomat with the American Board of Pain Medicine. She completed her training at Loyola University in Chicago, Illinois in July of 2005. During her time there, she served as Chief Resident and was involved in several research projects. Prior to, she completed medical school at Midwestern University at the Arizona Collage of Osteopathic Medicine campus in Glendale, Arizona and internship at Doctors Hospital in Massillon, Ohio. She also has a Bachelor of Science in Biology and minor in Chemistry from the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque. She has great enthusiasm towards regenerative medicines and a special interest in sports medicine and pain.
To our valued patients,
We are excited to now offer rapid point of care COVID-19 testing for our patients and staff at our clinic. We have been closely following updates pertaining to COVID-19 from the CDC. It is important to know that we do not take this lightly, and in addition to the regulated standard precautions, we have implemented the following into our practice:
1. Standard infection prevention practices are always in place at our clinic for all our team members. Our commitment to handwashing, hygiene, sterilization, disinfection, and other safety practices means that infection prevention is always part of our daily routine.
2. All staff and patients are required to have a negative COVID test before entering the building. Anyone with symptoms, sick contacts, or risky travel history is asked to stay home.
3. Everyone who enters the building is required to wear a mask.
4. Surfaces throughout the clinic are wiped down with hospital-grade disinfectant multiple times per day on a schedule and alcohol based hand sanitizers are placed throughout the clinic.
5. Unnecessary physical contact such as handshaking and hugging has been discouraged
Should you have questions or concerns about anything please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We are proud of our team’s focused commitment to infection prevention right now and every day. Their dedication provides our patients and their families with excellent care and peace of mind. We are working hard to keep each other safe.
“Hard times don't create heroes. It is during the hard times when the 'hero' within us is revealed.”
Dr. Wendi Lundquist, Dr. Arlene Lazaro, Olivia Nguyen PA-C
and Active Life Staff