The Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show Returns to State Farm Stadium July 14 to July 16
By Claire Natale -
Thursday Jul 06, 2023
The Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show, the largest home show in the Southwest, returns to State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Friday, July 14th through Sunday, July 16th (indoors, air-conditioned & free parking). This Home Show is bringing out the best deals on everything from home improvement to landscaping. Eventgoers can gain inspiration for their home oasis with free gardening and crafting classes, home improvement seminars, food and beverage tastings, and more, all in one location for three days.
“I’m very excited about the educational seminars that will be part of our July event,” said Katie Jones, show manager. “We have local experts providing tips on home organization, choosing flooring, a discussion panel with solar experts and more. Everyone will leave with inspiration for their home and that’s what makes the Maricopa County Home and Landscape Show special.”
WHO: The Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show, complete with hundreds of home improvement, indoor and outdoor services and products, offered at our exclusive Home Show pricing.
WHAT: Unique Show Attractions (FREE with admission):
• Ask a Master Gardener: The Master Gardeners are highly trained experts in everything from container gardens to vegetables to succulents. Watch and learn as they discuss and demonstrate the basics of planting and maintaining your garden.
• Handmade Headquarters: Sign up for FREE make-and-take craft workshops:
o Plant, prune and wire your mini mame-style bonsai.
o Create your own exfoliating soap with a loofah inside.
o Personalize your own dual action travel candle.
o Paint an Arizona sunset desert scene with step-by-step tips.
o Find your inner artist with marble water painting, known as hydrodipping – it’s the latest trend!
• DIY Demos and Seminars:
o Gather tips on how to maximize space and declutter your home.
o Learn about the history of color, how it influences our moods, and how to decide what color is best for your home.
o Discover various types of flooring and their durability as well as different installation techniques.
o Watch and learn as 3 solar companies go head to head answering everything you need to know about Solar, in our first ever panel discussion.
• Design Your Own Backyard: FREE landscape consultation and take-home design with landscaping professionals, a value of $350. Don’t forget to bring your existing backyard pictures and measurements.
• Help a Local Child in Need! Nearly one in four children under the age of 18 in Maricopa County lives in poverty, leaving many families unable to buy the essentials that will prepare their students for learning.
o Receive two free admission tickets at Gate Two with the donation of a new backpack* and help an in need Maricopa County student get a head start going back to school.
o Receive one free admission ticket at Gate Two when you donate any five of the following schools supplies:
• Glue sticks (four pack) • Pack of ballpoint pens (12/box) • Box of no. 2 pencils (12/box) • Box of colored pencils (12/box) • Box of water-based markers (eight count box) • Box of crayons (16/box) • Dry erase markers (four pack) • Single subject spiral-bound notebook • Package of loose-leaf notebook paper • Pocket folders (10/pack) • Scotch tape •
* Backpack must be newly purchased with barcode attached. Find more information at schoolsup.org
WHEN: Friday, July 14th through Sunday, July 16th
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WHERE: State Farm Stadium
1 Cardinals Dr.
Glendale, AZ 85305
COST: FREE PARKING
General Admission: $10 daily for adults, kids ages 3-12 are $3.50. Children 2 and younger are free. Box office is card only.
Visit: There is a large food court available. State Farm Stadium is indoors and air conditioned.
Senior Morning: Friday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., $6 admission for guests 60 and older with valid ID.
Customer Appreciation: Friday and Sunday from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., $5 admission for all guests.
Military Appreciation: All 3 days, $7 admission with valid military identification.
July Birthdays: Visit the Pink Prize Tent for a complimentary present with valid ID.
Platinum Guests: Show your Platinum Guest Club Lanyard to receive a free gift at the Pink Prize Tent.
Clear bags recommended.
Sign up for discounted tickets and perks with Platinum Guest Club Loyalty program sign up at: http://www.MCHomeShows.com
For more information about the Maricopa County Home & Garden Show, call 602.485.1691 or visit MChomeshows.com. Follow them on Facebook at facebook.com/HomeShows.