The Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show Brings Hundreds of Unique Handmade Items to State Farm Stadium
By Claire Natale -
Friday Jun 17, 2022
PHOENIX – The Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show, the largest home show in the Southwest, returns to State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Friday, July 15th through Sunday, July 17th featuring “Artisan Marketplace”, where nearly 100 local artisans will present one-of-a-kind handmade items. Discover hundreds of home improvement inspirations from local businesses, craftspeople, and companies throughout the Valley all in one location for three days.
“Whether you are looking for unique gifts, home décor, or inspiration for your artistic side, the Artisan Marketplace has something for everybody,” said Katie Jones, show manager. “The marketplace will include hand-poured candles, wood sculptures, hand-stitched creations and more.”
WHO: The Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show, complete with hundreds of home improvement, design and landscaping products, and services offered at exclusive Home Show pricing.
WHAT: Unique Show Attractions (FREE with admission):
• Artisan Marketplace: Discover a variety of local artisans as you wander through aisles full of unique and one-of-a-kind handmade items. The marketplace will include unique cutting boards, fun wood puzzles, handcrafted jewelry, distinctive works of art, and MORE from nearly 100 different crafters. Bring home a special piece from a local artist for your home.
• Handmade Headquarters: Sign up for FREE make-and-take crafts.
o Desert Sunset Painting
o Macrame Wall Hanging
o Summer Wreath
o Customizable Cutting Boards
o Crochet Class
o Cactus Soaps
o Glow-in-the-dark Candles
o Sea Glass Necklace
• DIY Demos and Seminars: All Weekend Long
o Gather tips on how to prevent mosquitoes in your yard.
o Sample unique and flavorful teas while learning a simple way to brew it at home.
o Discover how to turn your background into a tropical getaway.
o Learn how to beautify your yard without irrigation.
o Watch and learn all about resin art.
o Does solar energy really save money? Questions to ask the pros before you make the switch.
• Ask a Master Gardener: The University of Master Gardeners are highly trained experts in everything from container gardens to vegetables to succulents! Watch and learn as they discuss and demonstrate the basics of planting and maintaining your gardening.
• Design Your Own Backyard: FREE landscape consultation and take-home design with landscaping professionals, a value of $350. Don’t forget to bring your existing backyard pictures and measurements.
• Help a Local Child in Need! Nearly one in four children under the age of 18 in Maricopa County lives in poverty, leaving many families unable to buy the essentials that will prepare their students for learning.
o Receive two free admission tickets at Gate Two when donating a new backpack* and help Maricopa County students in need to get a head start going back to school.
Donate any five of the following schools supplies & receive one free ticket: Glue sticks (four pack) • Pack of ballpoint pens (12/box) • Box of no. 2 pencils (12/box) • Box of colored pencils (12/box) • Box of water-based markers (eight count box) • Box of crayons (16/box) • Dry erase markers (four pack) • Single subject spiral-bound notebook • Package of loose-leaf notebook paper • Pocket folders (10/pack) • Scotch tape * Backpack must be newly purchased with barcode attached. Find more information at schoolsup.org.
WHEN: Friday, July 15th -through Sunday, July 17th
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WHERE: State Farm Stadium
1 Cardinals Dr.
Glendale, AZ 85305
COST: General Admission: $10 daily for adults, kids ages 3-12 are $3. Children 2 and younger are free.
Senior Morning: Friday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., $5 admission for guests 60 and older. Customer Appreciation: $3 admission Friday 2 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. & Sunday 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Artisan Marketplace: FREE with Home Show admission
Military Appreciation: $5 admission with valid military identification all three days.
July Birthdays: Visit the info booth for a special birthday gift with valid ID.
Free Water Bottle Sticker at the Show Office
Sign up for discounted tickets at MChomeshows.com.
FREE Parking onsite: large food court. Reverse ATMs onsite, no cash accepted.
For more information about the Maricopa County Home Show, call 602.485.1691 or visit MChomeshows.com. Follow the Maricopa County Home Shows on Facebook at facebook.com/HomeShows.