Itâ€™s chef-driven cuisine with a healthy side of fun! Mavrix, Scottsdaleâ€™s locally-owned and operated family entertainment venue, has unveiled a new menu from executive chef Scott Nelson, packed with savory snacks, hearty mains and decadent desserts to munch on while you bowl, arcade or watch the big game.
Mavrixâ€™s new menu additions include:
* Sweet Potato Rosemary Fries - Sweet potatoes, rosemary-infused sea salt, smoked honey, fresh rosemary and parsley served with Mavrix sauce - $13
* Chipotle Glazed Shrimp - Wild caught shrimp, smoked honey, chipotle, mango salsa, habanero salt, micro cilantro - $19
* Pacific Sea Ceviche - Fresh seasonal fish and shrimp, lime juice, red onion, piquante peppers, served with tortilla chips - $19
* Ribeye Bites and Bread - Boldly marinated ribeye bites, chimichurri sauce, piquante pepper relish, habanero salt, served with multi grain rolls - $19
* Cilantro and Lime Steak - Marinated ribeye bites, chopped hearts of lettuce, baby arugula, heirloom tomatoes, grilled corn, charred pimentos, avocado, tossed in arbol chile vinaigrette - $22
* The Pacifico - Napa slaw, tortilla chips, mango pico, crispy black beans, tossed in Mavrix house vinaigrette - $12
Street Tacos - Three tacos served with chips and salsa
* Smoked Cauliflower - House-smoked cauliflower, grilled onions, roasted hatch peppers, roasted nopales, lime cream, habanero salt, micro cilantro - $14
* Baja Chicken Pasta - Fried chicken, fresh pappardelle pasta, creamy Baja alfredo sauce, Parmesan cheese, fresh cilantro, Salsa Mexicana and heirloom tomatoes - $21
* Chimichurri Ribeye and Fries - Boldly seasoned hand-cut 16 oz. aged ribeye, charred piquante peppers, served with local fries - $23
* Fish Vera Cruz - Blackened wild caught shrimp, bacon, tomatillo sauce and cheese green Chile grits - $25
* Green Chile Pork Chop - Double cut bone-in pork chop, roasted nopales and roasted salsa verde, served with seasonal vegetables - $22
* Shrimp and Grits - Blackened wild caught shrimp, bacon, tomatillo sauce and cheesy green chile grits - $25
* Mav and Cheese - Orecchiette paste, cheese fondu, heirloom tomatoes, bacon, green Chile, jalapeÃ±os, short rib, Parmesan and panko bread crumbs - $19
Handhelds - Served with choice of side
* Mavrix Burger - Two of Mavrixâ€™s special blend smash burgers topped with pimento cheese, Mavrix sauce, seasonal tomatoes and shredded iceberg lettuce - $18
* BXLT - Bacon, bacon jam, iceberg lettuce, arugula, tomato jam, seasonal tomatoes, provolone, cheddar, roasted garlic aioli - $18
* The Mega Melt - Local sourdough bread, American cheese, provolone, mozzarella, garlic spread, braised short rib - $16
* Scottsdale Hot Chicken - Super crispy chicken thigh, pickles, Mavrix sauce, served fried or grilled - $16
Mavrixâ€™s menu is served daily during regular business hours, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. During happy hour every Monday-Friday from 3-6 p.m., enjoy $3 off hearth oven 10-inch cheese, pepperoni and Sonoran BBQ pizzas, 50 percent off chips and salsa, black bean hummus and toasted pretzel appetizers.
Mavrix is located at 9139 E. Talking Stick Way, Scottsdale. For more information, visit http://www.mavrix.com.
Mavrix, top entertainment venue in Scottsdale, is the place for a memorable night out with friends or a day of family fun, this new hot spot is an epic entertainment destination. Be sure to check out everything Mavrix has to offer including bowling, laser tag, arcade games and a chef-driven menu of entrees and delicious beverages. For more information, visit http://www.mavrix.com.