“Ride of a Life Time” to Benefit Phoenix Children’s Sept. 25
By Claire Natale -
Saturday Sep 18, 2021
On September 25th, Life Time and Life Time Athletic Events are teaming up to host a national, one-day cycling fundraising event, Ride of a Life Time. The community is invited to join this high energy cycling event to raise money for Phoenix Children's. There are three ways to ride:
• Ride at Life Time by choosing your challenge between one to four hours. The high energy event will feature the popular Indoor Cycle Signature Formats only found at Life Time.
• Ride at home on your own. Participate virtually from one of the four live streamed events at Life Time.
• Ride outside on your own, or with your group anywhere. Join the challenge and share your epic day on Strava, an app and website used to track workouts.
This one day event is FREE to members and non-members of Life Time and riders can register by visiting RideofaLifeTime.life. While the event is free, each rider is encouraged to raise a minimum of $250 in charitable support and those participating are welcome to use #changekidshealth and #RideofaLifeTime to show support on social media.
WHO: Life Time and Life Time Athletic Events, along with Phoenix Children's.
WHAT: On September 25th, Life Time and Life Time Athletic Events are teaming up to host a national, one-day cycling fundraising event, Ride of a Life Time. Monies raised locally will benefit Phoenix Children's.
WHEN: Saturday, September 25
WHERE: Participating Life Time locations for in person participation include:
• Biltmore – 2580 E. Camelback Rd.
• Gilbert – 381 E. Warner Rd.
• Happy Valley/Peoria – 24700 N. 67th Ave.
• North Scottsdale – 6850 E. Chauncey Ln.
• Goodyear/Palm Valley – 14540 W. McDowell Rd.
• Tempe – 1616 W. Ruby Dr.
COST: Free to register at RideofaLifeTime.life.
About Phoenix Children’s Hospital
Phoenix Children’s Hospital is Arizona’s only children’s hospital recognized by U.S. News & World Report’s Best Children’s Hospitals. For 35 years, Phoenix Children's has provided world-class inpatient, outpatient, trauma, emergency and urgent care to children and families in Arizona and throughout the Southwest. As one of the largest children’s hospitals in the country, Phoenix Children’s delivers care across more than 75 pediatric specialties. Recognized specifically for its patient-focused innovation, medical education, growth and research, Phoenix Children’s was named Business of the Year and Exceptional Innovator by the Greater Phoenix Chamber in 2018. For more information about the hospital, visit phoenixchildrens.org.