Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show Returns to State Farm Stadium Feb. 24-26
By Claire Natale -
Tuesday Feb 21, 2023
The Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show, the largest home show in the Southwest, returns to State Farm Stadium February 24 through 26 featuring more than 900 home improvement exhibitor booths and displays. Discover hundreds of home improvement inspirations from local businesses, artisans, and companies throughout the Valley all in one location for three days.
“It’s almost spring and that’s the perfect time to a little reorganizing, experiment with your creativity and revamp your home.” said Katie Jones, show manager. “The Home Show is the mecca for inspiration with endless spring landscape ideas, décor and more.”
WHO: The Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show, complete with hundreds of home improvement, design and landscaping products and services offered at exclusive Home Show pricing.
WHAT: Unique Show Attractions (free with admission):
• Ask a Master Gardener: Watch and learn as The University of Arizona Master Gardeners discuss and demonstrate the basics of planting and maintaining gardens.
• Handmade Headquarters: Sign up for free make-and-take crafts, including:
o Birdhouse Woodworking Class: Learn the basics of woodworking while creating your own custom birdhouse.
o Custom DIY Bathmat: Use chalk ink techniques to customize a bathmat unique to you.
o Clay Jewelry Tray: Design and paint your own take-home jewelry tray.
• DIY Demos and Seminars All Weekend Long
o Home Hacks / Cleaning. Clever ways to clean your home without using chemicals.
o Improve Your Health: Discover how tea can make you feel heathier.
o DIY Roof Repairs: Fixes that you can do to save time and money.
o Refinishing vs Replacing: Learn how to refinish with modern finishes and more.
• Walkup Landscape Design & Consultation: Free landscaping consultation and take-home design from licensed professionals.
• Add Storage Options: Improve your spring cleaning by adding shelves throughout your home to minimize clutter.
• Organize your Closet: Organizational experts offer help to plan, design and build a closet of your dreams.
WHEN: Friday, Feb. 24 through Sunday, Feb. 26
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WHERE: State Farm Stadium, 1 Cardinals Dr., Glendale, AZ 85305
COST: General Admission: $8 daily for adults, $3 for kids ages 3-12. Children two and younger are free.
Senior Morning: Friday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., $4 admission for guests 60 and older.
Customer Appreciation: $4 admission Friday 2 p.m. to 5p.m. & Sunday 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Military Appreciation: $4 admission with valid military identification all three days.
Feb. Birthdays: Visit the info booth for a special birthday gift with valid ID.
Platinum Guests: Show your platinum loyalty card to receive your complimentary gift.
Celebrating 30 Years: Anyone can stop by the info booth at the entrance for a complimentary pack of desert wildflower seeds.
Sign up for discounted tickets at MChomeshows.com.
Free Parking onsite: Large food court. Reverse ATMs onsite, no cash accepted.