Join Sun Health Foundation April 15 for Driving FORE Superior Health Charity Golf Day
By Lindsay Hansen -
Monday Mar 27, 2023
What’s more enjoyable than playing golf? Playing golf FORE a purpose – supporting cancer patients with advancements in care.
Join Sun Health Foundation for Driving FORE Superior Health Charity Golf Day on Saturday, April 15, from 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. The event takes place at Topgolf in Glendale located at 6101 N. 99th Avenue – offering both fun for families and exciting team rivalry.
Whether you’re a golf enthusiast or a casual player, Topgolf offers the best of both worlds. Adding to the enjoyment of this day is knowing that your participation benefits advancements in cancer-fighting treatment at Banner Boswell Medical Center.
Even more reasons to attend:
• It’s great fun for golf enthusiasts, casual players, and beginners.
• Friends, families, and colleagues are welcome.
• Tournament-style game play and point-scoring golf games up the excitement.
• Brunch buffet, snacks, and beverages are part of your ticket price.
• Drawings offer a chance to win a variety of prizes.
• We’re honoring medical professionals, patients, caregivers, and survivors in the fight against cancer.
To RSVP, visit SunHealthFoundation.org/golf or contact Joyce Wilt at (623) 471-8508 or [email protected]. Sponsorship opportunities are available.
About Sun Health Foundation
Sun Health Foundation champions superior health and wellbeing through philanthropy, inspired living and wellness programs. For more than 50 years, the community – through Sun Health Foundation – has invested in the infrastructure, programs, skilled professionals, and innovations that make the West Valley the premier place for active, independent living. Sun Health Foundation is the exclusive philanthropic partner to Banner Boswell and Banner Del E. Webb medical centers. Learn more at sunhealthfoundation.org.