GREATER PHOENIX CHAMBER LAUNCHES SEASON 2 OF LET’S TALK BUSINESS PHOENIX PODCAST
By Lindsay Hansen -
Tuesday Jul 18, 2023
The Greater Phoenix Chamber is proud to announce the launch of season 2 of our podcast, Let’s Talk Business Phoenix, with host Todd Sanders, president and CEO of the Greater Phoenix Chamber. In the first episode of the season, Wednesday, July 12th, hear the latest from Maricopa County Sheriff Paul Penzone, with updates on border control issues, the increase in homelessness,, retail theft crimes, and public & school safety concerns. In addition, the Sheriff discusses ways the business community can support the Sheriff’s office.
Upcoming episodes this Season include:
- Phoenix city councilwoman Kesha Hodge Washington
- Arizona vice chief justice Ann Timmer
- Dr. Cara Christ, chief medical officer, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Scott Smith, managing partner of TowerHunter & Greater Phoenix Chamber’s chairman
- Stacy Derstine, vice president external affairs at Arizona Public Service & Greater Phoenix Chamber Foundation’s chairwoman
- Stella O’Rourke, director of philanthropy and special events for the Arizona Coyotes & Valley Young Professionals chairwoman
- Thea Andrade, superintendent of Phoenix Union School District
New podcast episodes will be released on The Greater Phoenix Chamber’s website, Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, and Spotify on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month. Each episode tackles important issues and subjects affecting businesses, our community, and Arizona today. Through relevant, timely topics, this podcast serves as the business community’s voice with the mission of championing business growth, identifying problems restricting economic development, and convening community leaders to move Phoenix forward.
Greater Phoenix Chamber
Representing 2,400 businesses across the Greater Phoenix region, the Greater Phoenix Chamber promotes regional prosperity by serving as a catalyst for economic vitality and strong communities. The Chamber pursues this mission by collaborating with business, political, and community leaders to grow the regional talent pool, create a regional approach to economic development, and drive a pro-Arizona agenda.