Line dances consist of a short sequence of steps that are repeated throughout the song.
* Dances consist of basic steps with no spins, turns, hops, or jumps.
* Dancers remain facing the front wall where the instructor is.
* The instructor cues each upcoming move.
* Memorizing the sequence is not required.
* Dances are danced to POPular songs from the 60’s to today.
For all ages and abilities.
Instructor: Trudy Sherman
Text or call reservation to:602-345-0496
$14 per person drop-in
$48 for 4-punch card good for 60 days