The Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show, the largest home show in the Southwest, returns to State Farm Stadium Friday, March 4 through Sunday, March 6 featuring ‘Glow Scapes’, a new immersive experience through a vibrant desertscape showcasing the sensational world of landscape lighting. Discover hundreds of home improvement inspirations from local businesses, artisans and companies throughout the Valley all in one location for three days.
Unique Show Attractions (FREE with admission):
• Glow Scapes: Experience the vibrant possibilities of landscape lighting! Immerse your senses into a bright neon desertscape never before seen at the Home Show. Explore a colorful utopia cultivated by Hedgeworks and illuminated by Arizona Lighting Design. Check out the handcrafted metal flowers, succulents and desert-themed murals by artisans and craftsmen.
• Handmade Headquarters: Sign up for FREE make-and-take crafts, including body butter and bath salts, essential oils, colorful candle making and more!
• New DIY Suncatcher Class: Add some glitz to your backyard with a handmade suncatcher. Creatively Phoenix will guide you in choosing and assembling your charms into an eye-catching wind ornament.
• DIY Demos and Seminars: All Weekend Long
o Tips to keep your roof in tip-top shape
o Does solar energy really save money? Questions to ask the pros before you make the switch!
o Clever ways to maximize your home’s storage
o March means mosquitos – how to prep, prevent and avoid pesky skeeters
• Spring Deep Cleaning Tips and Tricks: Make the most of your spring cleaning! The experts from Coconut Cleaning will share their insider tips and hacks to make your home sparkle.
• Design Your Backyard Oasis: FREE walk-up landscape consultation and take-home design with the landscaping professionals at Horticultural Frontiers, a value of $350. Don’t forget to bring your existing backyard pictures and measurements.
• How to Create a Magical Water Garden: After a three year hiatus, the Greater Phoenix Pond Society is back! Learn all about water gardening and fish keeping from these skilled pond enthusiasts for those looking to add a statement feature to their backyard.
• Dog Adoptions: Maricopa County Animal Care and Control is back after two years away! Donate new, durable pet collars and leashes to receive free admission to the Home Show. On your way out, visit the dogs that are searching for their furever home.
WHEN: Friday, March 4 - Sunday, March 6
Friday through Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WHERE: State Farm Stadium, 1 Cardinals Dr., Glendale, AZ 85305
General Admission: $8 daily for adults, kids ages 3-12 are $3. Children 2 and younger are free.
Senior Morning: Friday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., $5 admission for guests 60 and older.
Customer Appreciation: $5 admission Friday 2 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. & Sunday 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Military Appreciation: $5 admission with valid military identification all three days.
March Birthdays: Visit the info booth for a special birthday gift with valid ID.
Donate & Save:
► Donate one (1) new, durable leash and receive two (2) free tickets to the Home Show.
► Donate one (1) new, durable collar and receive one (1) free ticket to the Home Show.
► Donate one (1) new 50 count pack of puppy pads, and receive one (1) free ticket to the Home Show.
Sign up for discounted tickets at MChomeshows.com.
FREE Parking onsite: Large food court. Reverse ATMs onsite, no cash accepted.
For more information about the Maricopa County Home Show, call 602.485.1691 or visit http://www.MChomeshows.com
. Follow the Maricopa County Home Shows on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/HomeShows