Join Employers Council on August 12 and 13 for the first ever two-day virtual Employers Summit where the focus will be on helping attendees achieve equilibrium in their organizations amongst all the competing regulations, requests, and priorities. This unique conference experience will provide guests with a multi-discipline approach from HR, compensation and benefits, and culture and leadership areas.
Guests can choose from multiple topics and breakout sessions to create a customized experience—all from the comfort of their home. Presenters from Employers Council and leading industry experts will offer fresh new ideas to implement back on the job to achieve the equilibrium we are all striving for in these stressful times.
For Employers Council members, the live event costs $175, or $225 for the addition of access to a one-month recording. For nonmembers, the live events costs $275, or $325 for the addition of access to a one-month recording.
For more information, the conference schedule and to register, guests can visit EmployersCouncil.org/Employers-Summit.
• Diversity and Inclusion
• Understanding mental health
• HR's role in business continuity
• How to inspire leadership in challenging times
• Navigating 2020 laws like Pay Equity
• How to handle benefits during a pandemic
• Corporate social responsibility
• And much, much more
• Laura Jeffries, Director Human Resources, Donor Alliance
• Alex Yannacone, MA, Director of Education and Community Programs, Helen and Arthur E. Johnson Depression Center, University of Colorado School of Medicine
• André Van Hall, The Curiosity Instigator
• Laura Earley, ISCEBS, Senior Account Manager/Employee Benefits, IMA of Colorado